Here you can join our Prayer Team, find our most recent prayer requests, and get involved!
1. General: Pray for our team throughout 2019 as we prepare for our 2020 Vision Strategy which will help guide us into the next decade of ministry as a global platform for communities to experience God's creation first-hand, to advance the Gospel daily across the whole Earth through local, faith-affirming resources, and to connect Christians through commerce, education, and faith.
2. Advocacy & Legal: Working with our local teams to defend them against threats made from the likes of the ACLU. please pray that God would protect all of our local teams from such attacks.
3. Broadcast Group: Continued access to more distribution channels for member content across television, radio, and new media outlets so that the whole world can know Jesus Christ as Creator, Savior, Lord, and King.
4. Professional Development: Phase I of Certification & Recognition is complete; Phase II of Accreditation for Speakers is being developed and making excellent progress; this middle piece then allows for Phase III for Institutional Accreditation to take place. Therefore, prayer for planning for Phase III, continued development of Phase II, and implementation of Phase I.
5. Education & Library Services: More youth and families would be trained up through our National Christian Education Program at campuses across the United States, to prepare a new generation to know Him as Creator as they serve Him as King.
6. Event Management: Our marketing blitz for National Homeschool Day took off last week, and God has opened lots of doors with our sponsors and speakers as far as interviews and such go, along with many state homeschool associations partnering with us to make the event a success and we just learned the event will now be happening in Canada as well!
7. Member Services: That there would continue to be perfect unity in the presence of Christ, despite our many different theological differences, that we would all focus on the supremacy of Christ and His supernatural move across the whole Earth.
8. Missions Board: In Syria, the threat of Islamic militants is on the rise as geopolitical changes take place across the region. This poses grave danger to Christians across the Middle East thus curtailing access to our missionaries. In China, the Chinese government has ratcheted up persecution of the underground church across the mainland. A number of the churches we work with on the mainland are under increased threat of being burned down and our persecuted family being locked up in concentration camps. As I mentioned yesterday, bringing in creation science resources into countries across the 10/40 has been successful, so continued favor there, too! Also, continuing to provide needed missionary support services to teams across the USA and around the world.
9. Research Operations: Continued field research on excavations at dig sites in Montana and Kansas, including soft dinosaur tissue discoveries that have been made on-location; in Portland, there's a local team that builds planes by hand for research purposes, these airplanes allow our research and film teams to get into the air and record data of flood evidence across the Pacific Northwest.
10. Retail Support: That God would continue to lead us to the correct vendors and service providers that would provide the best way for us to work together in connecting Christians through commerce.
11. University System: That the students enrolled across the system would remain strong in their faith and develop a stronger faith through their classes and other opportunities and that the institutions would stay true to God's Word in all things. Additionally, Campus Fellowships at secular colleges and universities across America would shine bright in the darkness and that those students would not be swayed by secularization or liberalism but stand up for what is right and true.
12. Youth Development: We are working on finishing up the development of our biblical alternative to Boy Scouts, focused on creation apologetics, that integrates engaging resources throughout the network, interactive events across our footprint, and personalized educational instruction from our experts. Also, prayer for bringing churches on board so that pastors can be equipped and that families can get involved would also be appreciated.